Prism Ideas Ltd. provides pharmaceutical and diagnostic companies with advice and resource to support in the development and commercialisation of new therapeutic and other healthcare interventions. At Prism Ideas, we believe scientific excellence and clinical credibility are essential qualities that should be inherent in all aspects of our work. We acknowledge that our operations have an effect on the environment in terms of the use of raw materials, emissions to air, and water and waste generation. Prism Ideas is committed to continually improving our environmental performance in relation to services and operations carried out at the Cheshire, UK office. The main aspects of the business that cause environmental impacts are office resource use, including the consumption of energy and water, waste disposal, and transport.
Our senior management’s commitment to the environment has enabled us to become members of the Investors in the Environment accreditation scheme, aiding in the continual improvement of our environmental performance In turn, this increases the cost efficiency of our operations, while guaranteeing a high standard to all of our services. Our business is strengthened by protecting the safety, health, and environment of our employees, our customers, and the people of the communities in which we do business.
Our environmental commitment is demonstrated by our established objectives and goals below:
- Compliance with all applicable standards, laws, requirements, regulations and public/customer expectations
- Implementing water and energy conservation techniques
- Recycling and reusing materials when possible
- Commitment to sustainable growth by achieving Investors in the Environment Bronze accreditation by the end of 2022
- Striving to be net carbon zero by 2030
- Researching more sustainable pension schemes
- Publishing an annual organisational sustainability report
- Minimising unsustainable transport use through a travel plan
- Working with internal employees and external clients to increase awareness of environmental impacts
- Increasing our involvement in the local community
We will continue to improve our environmental management system through annual reviews and updates, taking into account any changes within legislation, our organisation, and other factors. We will convey this policy to all our employees and make certain that they are provided with proper training to increase awareness of environmental matters.
Abbie Richold has a designated responsibility for the day-to-day implementation of this policy.